Monday, December 8, 2008

weak end

It was not a bad weekend considering. There were so many people I saw that I was NOT expecting, it really cheered me up. (Thanks to all the awesome people I saw, you guys are awesome, seeing you was awesome) I'm hoping this weekend is even better, there's a holiday party at work (the infamous bcs holiday party ::eyebrow raise::), ms. sehrawat is coming to town (not as fat as santa but maybe more jolly), and we're having a 'Holidaze' party at my house, i'm sure there'll be tons of eggs benedict and 'holidaze' sauce.

okay that doesn't make sense but i'm in constant joke mood since I'm writing, ugh, and it's tough. I try to write everything i think is remotely funny, waiting for comedic gold seems like a waste because it'll never come, well I don't if that's true, but I figure just get it all out and maybe i'll find ways to make it funnier or maybe it's already funny and i'm just too hard on myself.

No comments:

Blog Archive